Thinksport Kids SPF50 Mineral Sunscreen Spray
Dermatologist Tested | Reef Friendly | Non-Aerosol
safe for sensitive skin
no-fuss application, sheer
broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
Whether at the beach or pool, this air-powered spray protects active kids at play for quick, no-fuss application. Our dermatologist tested, non-aerosol kids' sunscreen spray is formulated with reef safe, non-nano Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide to shield kid’s sensitive skin from harmful UVA/UVB sun rays.
Our SPF 50 Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide formula spray rubs in with little to no whitening. Enriched with soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E and Banana Fruit Extract to calm sun-exposed skin so kids stay protected for all day fun in the sun
- Spray 6-8 inches away from body. Do not spray product directly on face. Spray onto hands and rub onto face. Do not inhale spray.
- Spray the first layer and rub into skin.
With a cleaner, healthier science-led purpose, our mission is to create products with unyielding standards for efficacy that support the wellness of our consumers, their families and our global community.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane, gluten or dairy. No animal by-products or testing.
- Does not contain any chemicals known to be harmful to coral reefs.
- shake well
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.