Thinksport Kids Clear Zinc Sunscreen | 3 oz
Water Resistant, Reef Safe & Travel Size (3oz)
Think’s pediatric dermatologist recommended, kid safe sunscreen is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. provides broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, leaving little to no white cast. Effective for playtime in the sun and water.
- Broad spectrum protection
- Safe for kids
- Effective, safe formula to nourish skin
- Reef Safe Formula
- Dries clear
- Water and sweat resistant
Clear zinc sunscreen is a great option for both adults and kids. It goes on clear, so there's no need to worry about white streaks, and it's safe for both reef and marine life. ThinkSport sunscreen is also non-toxic, making it a great choice for kids. So this summer, make sure to pack clear zinc sunscreen for a fun and safe day in the sun!
Does not have any chemicals, fragrances, or preservatives, making it perfect for sensitive skin. ThinkSport sunscreen is also vegan and cruelty-free.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure: Reapply:
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours when exposed to sun.
Extra Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
*For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor