Kinder By Nature Water-Based Wipes
Water-Based Baby Wipes: The most eco-friendly wipes on the planet
These unscented baby wipes are specially designed for children with eczema and contain 99% water. They’re also made from 100% biodegradable wood pulp, and wrapped in 100% recyclable packaging!
A multiple Mother & Baby Gold Award-winner, our water-based wipes will help save your baby’s sensitive skin from irritation — and our planet from plastic pollution.
Do you know most other wipes are made using 100% plastic that can take up to 450 years to degrade.
Unlike the big baby brands, we don’t use cheap and nasty chemicals in our wipes. In fact, they’re even vegan-friendly.
Plus with all our baby wipes being made in the UK, you can be proud to support local, independent family-run businesses with every purchase you make.
- Lovingly developed for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- 99% puriﬁed and deionized water (to a pharmaceutical-grade)
- 99% naturally derived ingredients from renewable vegetable or plant extracts.
- 0% alcohol, parabens, SLS, SLES, lanolin, phthalates, phenoxyethanol or benzoates.
- pH balanced, dermatologically tested and pediatrician approved.
- 100% fragrance and perfume free
- Plastic-Free, 100% biodegradable and chlorine-free cloth, that compost in just 60 days!
- 100% recyclable packaging, right down to the label
- Vegan friendly
- Kinder by Nature is against animal testing
- Made in UK
- Made for parents, by parents
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Betaine, Levulinic Acid, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Citrate.
If you are allergic to any of these ingredients, please do not use this product. Aqua (Purified water), Betaine (Humectant derived from vegetable, to help moisturise the skin), Levulinic Acid (Vegetable derived preservative), Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside (Derived from vegetable, gentle cleansing agent which also solubilises the oils), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Glycerin (Vegetable based preservative carrier), Sodium Levulinate (Vegetable derived preservative), Sodium Citrate (pH adjuster derived from sugar beet).